Affordable Hearing Aids in Akron Ohio - Hearing Aids for All Budgets
My Blog

Why Do Hearing Aids Cost So Much?

Hearing Aids Should Not Cost 5-6 thousand dollars for each hearing aid.

Avoid those business's that want you to pay an excess amount of money
for hearing aids.

• Most hearing aid clinic's pay their salespeople up to 35-40% commission.

• Audiologists' and Hearing Aid Specialists make the most money when they overcharge for their services and the cost of hearing aids.

• Most salespeople work for the commissions

A few hearing aid clinics are owned and operated totally by the owners of the clinic.

They have the authority to wave or not even charge you the additional cost of commissions.

Is their anyone out their that has had a bad or positive experience with a hearing aid salesperson?

• Is their anyone willing to respond about a positive or negative experience with getting their money returned to them, if they wanted to return the device within the trial period?

• Most States allow a thirty day trial period to return the hearing aid back to the dispenser/clinic, if you are not satisfied with the results/outcome.

16 Comments to Why Do Hearing Aids Cost So Much?:

Comments RSS
MCX HNI Tips on Thursday, February 02, 2017 3:22 AM
I like the way you tied all the details

Anthony on Friday, May 18, 2018 10:21 AM
Thank you, I have been selling hearing aids since 1988 and I have seen how the hearing industry has changed over the years. Competitors raising the prices 2-3 times over the amount that it should be is outrageous.

Free Intraday Tips on Friday, February 03, 2017 3:57 AM
Most important points you shared in this article

Stock Cash Premium on Monday, March 06, 2017 8:45 AM
Interesting post you shared here about cost

professional paper wrting services on Friday, March 17, 2017 10:54 AM
I have got informative tips and methods here after reading this affordablehearingaids blog,keep it up. Thanks for sharing about why do hearing aids cost so much, better money commission,thanks.

Anna on Sunday, June 18, 2017 8:24 AM
It's a nice idea! I http://topaussiereviews.com/ozessay-com-au-review/ will follow your advice and do everything you've said! It's a great way out indeed. But it is better to find some online essay help for students

Mission on Thursday, May 10, 2018 3:20 AM
Its really very amazing post and very informative post. with this people can get more information and nice content

essay writing uk on Thursday, May 10, 2018 7:38 AM
Health and fitness worldwide been asking this question during my stay and find a recreational cricket facility.Thanks for sharing with this motivationmatters blog and making the recreational exercise there cardio in the night air.

do my paper for me on Saturday, May 12, 2018 5:30 AM
Thank you for sharing one of these rights and healthful share with readers. May this post can be very useful and interesting for the readers who are in search of such a topic. Over again thanks for this put up.

Tony on Friday, May 18, 2018 10:22 AM

dissertation writing uk on Saturday, May 12, 2018 5:31 AM
Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a really smartly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

Blade Runner 2 Jack on Saturday, May 12, 2018 5:31 AM
I am getting better and helpful tips always with this affordablehearingaids blog,keep doing in the same way. Thanks for sharing about be advised usually have no noise reduction noisy situations.

psychology assignment uk on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:20 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post Local West palm beach company is paying cash for cars.I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me.

write my assignment on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:08 AM
Kudos to the band members and to the music department. Your winter concert is always a pleasant start to the holiday season. I am always impressed with the musical talent of our students.

literature essay helper on Saturday, May 19, 2018 3:52 AM
Home health care has been expanded and implemented or the success of the children. The steps of the care are taken for the use of the norms and possible forces for the strength of the muscles of the people.

write my assignment for me on Saturday, May 19, 2018 3:53 AM
Looking forward to more information and you have continually intrigued me. Thank you for creating an article that has amazing substance and is well formed and even I am revived by your composed style as well.